Date posted: 03/11/2011
Spring Music Series – April 11 & 18
amador county arts
The Amador County Arts Council will be hosting their annual Spring Music Series at Teresa's Banquet Room on April 11 and 18. First up is the Sierra Sax and Brass Quartet playing their own unqiue brand of popular and novelty tunes. Then the following week Crystal Image will bring the house down with a thunderous set of classic rock tunes. Refreshemts including beverages and pizza will be available during the concert. And for those that want to wrap up the evening with a meal, you can make dinner reservations for after the concert at Teresa's Place.
For More Information
For more information about the Spring Music Series, contact the Amador County Arts Council at (209) 223-9038.
Teresa's Banquet Room
1235 Jackson Gate Road
Jackson, CA 95642
Driving Directions from Our Hotel to Teresa's Banquet Room:
1. Start out going SOUTHEAST on CA-88/CA-49 toward SUTTER ST and go 0.5 miles.
2. Take the 1st LEFT and go 0.02 miles.
* If you reach CA-88 you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
3. Take the 1st LEFT onto MAIN ST/N MAIN ST. Continue to follow MAIN ST and go 1.1 miles.
* If you are on MAIN ST and reach CALIFORNIA ST you've gone a little too far
4. 1235 JACKSON GATE RD is on the LEFT.
* Your destination is 0.1 miles past STARK LN
* If you reach PAUL GIURLANI PL you've gone a little too far