Date posted: 09/17/2010
Fall Festival – October 2 & 3
The annual Fall Festival is the perfect time to get tips on planting, pruning, composting and much more at the Amador Flower Farm. Featuring daylily sales, a pumpkin patch, plenty of food and free tram ride tours of the farm all weekend long, the festivities will be fun for the whole family.
For More Information
The Fall Festival takes place on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information visit www.amadorflowerfarm.com.
Amador Flower Farm
22001 Shenandoah School Road
Plymouth, CA 95669
Driving Directions from Our Jackson Hotel to Amador Flower Farm:
1. Head northwest on CA-49 North/CA-88 West toward Kennedy Mine Road for 1 mile.
2. Slight right toward CA-49 North and go 0.2 miles.
3. Continue straight onto CA-49 North and go 7.7 miles.
4. Turn right to stay on CA-49 North and go 2.4 miles.
5. Turn right at Co Rd E16/Plymouth Shenandoah Road and go 0.5 miles.
6. Slight left to stay on Co Rd E16/Plymouth Shenandoah Road and go 4.2 miles.
7. Turn right at Shenandoah School Road, go 0.1 miles and the Amador Flower Farm will be on the right-hand side.