Date posted: 02/21/2011
Deaver Vineyards Food Fest – March 12, 2011
keith’s sierra smoker
There’s no better way to sample Shenandoah Valley wines than at one of Deaver Vineyards’ Food Fests. Throughout the month of March, Deaver Vineyards will feature several different local food vendors out on their tasting room green. During the entire weekend from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. you can enjoy their award-winning Zinfandels with a fine lunch while sitting out on a cozy picnic table. The weekend of March 12 Keith’s Sierra Smoker will have his succulent smoked tri-tip, pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ beans and macaroni salad—all for just $8.
For More Information
For more information about this event and others throughout the month, visit www.deavervineyard.com or call the tasting room at (209) 245-4099.
12455 Steiner Road
Plymouth, CA 95669
Driving Directions from Our Hotel to Deaver Vineyards:
1. Start out going NORTHWEST on CA-88/CA-49 toward VOGAN TOLL RD and go 1.2 miles.
2. Turn RIGHT onto CA-49 and go 7.7 miles.
* CA-49 is 0.3 miles past ARGONAUT LN
3. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT and go 0.1 miles.
* 0.8 miles past CEMETRY ST
4. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CA-49 and go 2.3 miles.
5. Turn RIGHT onto SHENANDOAH RD/CR-E16 and go 4.7 miles.
* SHENANDOAH RD is 0.2 miles past LAVERONE ST
6. Turn LEFT onto STEINER RD and go 1.1 miles.
* STEINER RD is 0.7 miles past BELL RD
7. 12455 STEINER RD is on the LEFT.
* Your destination is 0.2 miles past UPTON RD
* If you reach SHENANDOAH RD you've gone about 0.9 miles too far